Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Eats at the Dollar Tree

Dollar Trees are adding more to their food sections.    My local store just added a freezer and refrigerated section.  In this economy, it's really helpful. 



Diced Tomatoes, Red Kidney Beans, Rice, Smoke Sausage $1 each. $4 will make you a big pot of red beans & rice with sausage.


$1 for Shells & Cheese Dinner.  Compare it to Velveeta & Shells.  Has sauce pouch - no milk or butter needed to maked this.  Add the $1 Vienna bites and you have some hotdogs & macaroni for the kids for $2.  This fed my 3 kids for lunch.  










$1 Frozen Italian Breadsticks,
$1 can of Spaghetti Sauce
$1 each for 2 packages meatballs (2 servings each)
Dollar Tree has $1 Noodles but I already had FREE Ronzoni Healthy Harvest from using coupons in my pantry.  $4 or $5 is not bad for a spaghetti dinner with meatballs and breadsticks.

 $1 Bag of Frozen Fries.
$1 Cans of chili - I bought 2
$1 Bags of Real Cheese - I bought 2 because they are only 3/4 cup size.  They did have larger bags that were processed cheese shreds

Chili Cheese Fries.  Fed me, 3 kids and a niece for $5




$1 Box of Quick Oats
$1 can of peaches
add some milk

$1 Pancake Mix
$1 Syrup

Have a nice breakfast of pancakes or peaches & cream oatmeal super cheap!


Don't forget your treats!  These were $1 each. They are not complete mixes so you have to add egg/water/oil






 Find your local Dollar Tree: http://www.dollartree.com/custserv/locate_store.cmd

1 comment:

  1. they even sell the eggs, milk and oil at DT....love it. I did like, 80% of my grocery shopping there this week.

    ReplyDelete