Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CookN Easy Baked White Fish

This has got to be one of the easiest and tastiest ways I've found to prepare fish.  You basically throw some white fish fillets in a baking pan or dish with some butter, seasoning and frozen veggies and bake for 39 minutes at 375.  SO easy.  I based it off of this recipe here.

Baked White Fish

16 oz fish filets (White Fish like Tilapia, Flounder, Sole)
16 oz Bag frozen veggies of your choice
TBSP of butter
Seasoning of choice (original recipe calls for Old Bay, I used Lemon Pepper Fish Seasoning)
Lemon (I omitted due to using Lemon Pepper)





Place filets in sprayed pan or baking dish.  Put some butter & seasoning on top.  Top with some lemon juice or put lemon slices on top if you're using the lemon.
Add the frozen vegetables.  I used a mix of broccoli, red pepper and corn since it's what was in my freezer.
 Bake @ 375 for 30 minutes (mine took 35). 
 Serve! I think this would be nice with some rice.
I think I will also try this with other fish, like salmon.  It might even be a quick easy way to do chicken breasts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment