Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Best Ever Meatloaf

I apologize for not having a picture of the finished product, but it always gets eaten the moment we take it out of the oven.

The Best Ever Meatloaf


(real comment about the meatloaf!)

Meatloaf
1 pound lean hamburger
1 pound pork sausage
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup italian-seasoned bread crumbs
2 TBSP onion powder
1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce

Top with
1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce
1 Cup Ketchup
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar

Mix first 8 ingredients for meatloaf in a large bowl and form into a loaf in a baking pan.  Mix the Ketchup, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar in a bowl and top the loaf with it.  Bake in oven @ 350 for 60 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like meatloaf at all. I keep making it because my husband loves meatloaf. We made this and for the first time I actually ate the meatloaf instead of making myself a peanut butter sandwich. This is truly the best meatloaf I've ever tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment on the meat loaf! I am glad you liked it. It's truly a favorite in our house.

    ReplyDelete