Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Wings and Veggies

Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Wings:
1/3 Cup of Soy Sauce
1/3 Cup of Honey (Or 1/2 C Water & 1/2 C Brown or White Sugar)
1 Can of Pineapple with Juice
about a TBSP of Oil (I like coconut, but you can use vegetable)
2 Tsp Minced Garlic 
1 Tsp Ground Ginger
I put this in a blender and blended it because I had pineapple rings, not crushed pineapple.  Place teriyaki wings in crockpot and pour mixture on top.  Cook on low for 6 hours.

This is what you get:



Zucchini with Basil

1 Zucchini
1 Carrot
1/2 Medium Onion
Basil
Salt & Pepper

For a side, I chopped some onion, sliced some carrots and sauteed it in butter, then added the zucchini until tender with some salt, pepper, and basil.  I think basil is a perfect seasoning for squash.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment